Tuesday 10 May 2011

Melon Mambo Flower



It's a beautiful morning on the great Okanagan this morning.  I should be outside in the yard, but instead I'm inside crafting.  I think some days my crafting rules my life.  Today’s card is for this week’s CR84FN colour challenge: gray, cream and bright pink.  I love to distress everything, so I have naturally done that with this card. 

Stamp: Can't remember the name of this set, but it was a hostess set at one time.
Paper: Stampin' Up! - Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo patterned paper.
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Ivory rustic twine thanks to endlessinkabilities
                     Button thanks to mariiam

Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. A pretty clean and simple design. I like the flower, twine and button! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is so pretty with that background paper and embossing! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! The embossed background looks wonderful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete