Sunday 27 March 2011

Mojo Monday

I haven't had much time today to craft nor will I have time on Monday and Tuesday, as I work both days.  Sundays usually consist of continuous cooking for the week.  Anyway, here are a few things I have been working on.


I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this card:



I also made stickers with this illustration:


This beautiful Illustration is from HighTeaDesign.Etsy.com.

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive as well as Cottage Wall retired DSP, Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up!),
Stamps: Bloomin; Beautiful (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry swiss dot grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, circle punch, dimensionals, embossing folder (Stampin' Up!).


I really love anything botanical.  I have some tags for sale in my Etsy store BotanicalandIris.Etsy.com.

These Illustrations are from herculiz.etsy.com and forgottenotter.etsy.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment