Wednesday 30 March 2011

Color Q Challenge #78

It's hump day, only 2 more work days left.

I love the color combination over at the ColorQ blog!  The colors were Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Kraft, Early Espresso, and White.


Here is what I came up with:





Paper: My Minds Eye, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!), Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Stampin' Up! designer patterned paper.

Accessories: Distressing tool, white seam binding, blue prima flower, linen thread, embossing folder.

Collage is from lovecreationgal.etsy.com.  She has some gorgeous stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Allie! Your card is lovely. Thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love My Minds Eye papers and I always mix them with my Stampin Up stuff. I love how yours are turning out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that focal image - gorgeous! thanks for playing at ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I need to check that etsy shop! Your creation is a real work of art! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete