Saturday 2 April 2011

Botanicals and Bees

I'm so happy that my work week is over.  I cleaned most of the day as I now have 7 days off and need to catch up on my crafting.  This card was made using the color challenge from Mona and her design team.  Here were the colors CR84FN Color Challenge:


This is what I came up with:


This card is Old Olive layered with Botanical Gazette digital print (...love this set) and some news print from First Edition Digital Print. 

The illustration is from avintagetouch.  She has some beautiful collages.  The prima flower is from layoutsfromtheheart.  The seam binding is from The  Zipperstop.  I distressed and shaded the edges for a soft vintage touch.


You can view more of my work at my etsy shop BotanicalandIris .

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment